this is what i literally sold my soul to
E X O
fuckin incredible the rip-off version of frozen has more diversity than the original disney movie
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Is this what it feels like to have a period?
in a body that can’t
|—||Margaret Gibson, from “The Waiting” (via aokigaharas)|
CHOKiCHOKi girls Vol.40 / January 2014
And they’re still in sync.
Nope, Jessica refused to follow.
the biggest plot twist of our childhoods
The best part is that the guy just squats in utter resignation.
you can tell he’s just like
“i am 800% done with Target”
This gif wins the internet. I am DONE.